Maltipoo Puppies for Sale in Parkersburg WV
Maltipoo Puppies for Sale in Parkersburg WV. If you are looking for an especially small Maltipoo, you should pick a female and also ask your breeder for a cross of two smaller parents. If you are looking for a larger dog however, make sure to pick a male puppies from parents that are on the larger side. Genetics are strong when it comes to size!
What do I need to know about Maltipoo puppies
The Maltipoo is a winning combination of a Maltese and poodle. Gentle, playful, and highly intelligent, this hybrid inherits every positive quality from each parent breed, making them a smart, active and affectionate crossbreed. Maltipoos are patient, kind companions for everyone young and old.
What problems can Maltipoos have
Maltipoos may experience a variety of health issues, including:
- Patellar luxation: Occurs when the patella (femur, kneecap, and tibia) become unaligned. …
- Shaker syndrome: Tremors that occur in the head and body. …
- Epilepsy: Recurrent seizures caused by an unknown brain disorder.
How do you keep Maltipoos healthy
Groom your Maltipoo.
- Brush your Maltipoo’s coat every day. Use swift, firm strokes to brush your Maltipoo’s sides, stomach, back, and chest. …
- Bathe your Maltipoo once per month. …
- Clean your Maltipoo’s ears. …
- Clip your Maltipoo’s nails once per month. …
- Clean your Maltipoo’s teeth daily.
How many times a day do you feed a Maltipoo
This means that fresh food should be available to the puppy at all times. 3 months – 1 year: during this time, your Maltipoo should be on a schedule of eating 3 meals per day. 1 year and on: most adult Maltipoo dogs need to have at least 2 meals per day.
Do Maltipoos protect their owners
The Maltipoo is also protective of his or her home and humans. Since they are so devoted to their owners, these pups are always on high alert should they feel a threat is imminent.