Maltipoo Puppies for Sale near Brookings South Dakota
Maltipoo Puppies for Sale near Brookings South Dakota. Maltipoos tend to have high energy levels, but they only need a moderate amount of exercise. A short 15 minute walk or a game of fetch indoors will keep them happy and healthy. They are eager to play, so incorporating some fun into training will deliver the best results.
How do I choose a Maltipoo
If you are looking for an especially small Maltipoo, you should pick a female and also ask your breeder for a cross of two smaller parents. If you are looking for a larger dog however, make sure to pick a male puppies from parents that are on the larger side. Genetics are strong when it comes to size!
What problems can Maltipoos have
Maltipoos may experience a variety of health issues, including:
- Patellar luxation: Occurs when the patella (femur, kneecap, and tibia) become unaligned. …
- Shaker syndrome: Tremors that occur in the head and body. …
- Epilepsy: Recurrent seizures caused by an unknown brain disorder.
Do Maltipoos protect their owners
The Maltipoo is also protective of his or her home and humans. Since they are so devoted to their owners, these pups are always on high alert should they feel a threat is imminent.
How do you keep Maltipoos healthy
Groom your Maltipoo.
- Brush your Maltipoo’s coat every day. Use swift, firm strokes to brush your Maltipoo’s sides, stomach, back, and chest. …
- Bathe your Maltipoo once per month. …
- Clean your Maltipoo’s ears. …
- Clip your Maltipoo’s nails once per month. …
- Clean your Maltipoo’s teeth daily.
Do Maltipoos need lots of food
It is recommended to feed your maltipoo at least 2 meals per day. As they are a smaller breed, they may not do so well with just one large meal. Maltipoo Puppies for Sale near Brookings South Dakota.