Info we ask to collect
By using the login feature of our website, Puppy Heaven collects the following info:
- your name
- a way to contact you, usually email address or phone number
- demographic info (postcode, preferences and interests)
- info required by customer surveys and/or offers
A full list of “cookies” are detailed below.
How we use your information
We use your information internally to provide a better online service for both you and future visitors to this website. Here’s a list of more particular reasons:
- To store your info for internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional material and special offers from time to time using the email address you keep on file with us. We feel we do these promotions in the best interest of our clients.
- To ask for feedback for market research purposes in order to improve the quality of our website.
FurEverMaltiooo maintains a safe and private online experience for its users. We use the latest state-of-the-art encryption technology to safeguard your information. These technologies require the good use of physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
Cookies are small permission-based files that automatically install onto your computer’s hard drive with every visit to any website. They allow websites and third parties to track how you use the Internet. They gather information about you and they remember your interests, likes and dislikes.
Linking from our website
How to control your privacy
Here’s how you can restrict the ways puppyheaven.com uses your personal information:
- check the box when filling out forms telling us you do not want to be contacted for direct marketing purposes.
- if you change your mind letter and did not check any box, then please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your information from our database immediately.
FurEverMaltiooo never shares your information with third parties without your direct permission or unless we are required to do so by law. We may email you promo about third parties you might find interesting if you let us know this is okay to do so.
Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you may write to us to let us know you would like a copy of the information we store about you. This comes at a small fee.